All work carried out, whether experimentally or otherwise, at customer's request shall be chargeable.
Where any additional work of whatever nature is necessary as a result of copy supplied by a customer not being clear and/or legible, the printing.com reseller shall be entitled to make additional charges on a time and materials basis to cover such additional work.
Proofs of all work may be submitted for customer approval and tedandjo.co.uk shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the customer. Any mistakes that are not reported and then subsequently printed are payable in full.
- Unless negotiated and agreed in writing, the copyright of general artwork, commissioned artwork and illustrations and anything else whatsoever prepared, developed or created by tedandjo.co.uk shall vest in and belong to tedandjo.co.uk We may use any artwork or printing produced by itself for the purposes of promoting the website and its products. The customer shall be responsible for obtaining all necessary authorities and consents to reproduce pictures, artwork, photographs, copyright text and/or any other reproducible materials. prior to instructing tedandjo.co.uk reseller to reproduce the same. The customer shall indemnify and hold tedandjo.co.uk and its agents and representatives harmless against all claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements), losses and damages arising from or suffered or incurred by reason of any claim (including but not limited to the defence of such claim) that the reproduction of the Materials by tedandjo.co.uk infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any third party or misuses the confidential information of a third party.
- All design, text, illustrations, graphics, photographs, diagrams, drawings, logos and the selection and arrangement thereof are the intellectual property of tedandjo.co.uk. No reproduction of any part is allowed without written permission.
Delivery & Payment
All prints and canvas are sent via 1st Class Royal Mail, or larger items are sent via Parcel Force. All parcels will be sent as "signed for". Special Delivery options available on request. Charges apply. For further information, including the costs and estimated delivery times, please see the postage and packaging section of the website.
Please note that delivery charges listed are for Mainland UK customers only. Customers from other destinations should email for a quote.
Customers living within Pembrokeshire can opt for local delivery at a time and place to suit you. This option is chargeable if the destination is greater than 15 miles or more from Haverfordwest town centre.
- Work can be canceled anytime up until printing. Customers will be notified via email when printed has started.
- Risk of loss of or damage to work completed by tedandjo.co.uk shall pass to the customer on delivery.
- In the unlikely event that tedandjo.co.uk deems it necessary to re-print work, the customer will be informed of the delay, and given the option to cancel.
Advice of damage, delay or partial loss of goods in transit or of non-delivery must be given in writing to tedandjo.co.uk and the carrier within three clear days of delivery (or, in the case of non-delivery within 28 days of despatch of the goods) and any claim in respect thereof must be made in writing to tedandjo.co.uk and the carrier within seven clear days of delivery (or, in the case of non-delivery, within 42 days of despatch). All other claims must be made in writing to tedandjo.co.uk within 28 days of delivery. tedandjo.co.uk shall not be liable in respect of any claim unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with except in any particular case where the customer proves that (i) it was not possible to comply with the requirements and (ii) advice (where required) was given and the claim made as soon as reasonably possible.
tedandjo.co.uk gives no warranties or guarantees or makes any representations as to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any completed work the subject of a customer’s order and all other warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, whether express or implied, oral or in writing, except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded. Tedandjo.co.uk shall not be liable for any loss arising from delay in transit not caused by tedandjo.co.uk. Further, tedandjo.co.uk shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of profits, economic loss, loss of goodwill or loss of anticipated savings or loss of data. The total aggregate liability of tedandjo.co.uk in respect of any and all causes of action arising out of or in connection with the customer’s order and tedandjo.co.uk's performance of services pursuant to such order (whether for breach of contract, strict liability, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), misrepresentation or otherwise) shall be limited to the sums paid to tedandjo.co.uk by the customer in respect of the order pursuant to which liability has arisen. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed so as to limit or exclude liability which cannot, pursuant to English Law, be excluded or limited including for death or personal injury or liability in respect of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
The customer’s property (e.g. original photographs) and all property supplied to tedandjo.co.uk by or on behalf of the customer shall while it is in the possession of tedandjo.co.uk or in transit to or from the customer be deemed to be at customer’s risk unless otherwise agreed and the customer should insure such property accordingly.
- tedandjo.co.uk shall not be required to print any matter which in its opinion is or may be of an illegal or libellous nature or an infringement of the proprietary or other rights or any third party.
- The customer shall indemnify and hold the tedandjo.co.uk harmless against all claims, demands, costs, expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements), losses and damages arising from or suffered or incurred by reason of the work it is required to produce pursuant to a customer order being or alleged to be defamatory.
Full Colour Printing
All reasonable efforts shall be made to obtain the best possible colour reproduction on customer’s work but variation is inherent in the print process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable that, tedandjo.co.uk shall not be required to guarantee an exact match in colour or texture between the customer’s photograph, transparency, proof, electronic graphic file, previously printed matter (whether printed by tedandjo.co.uk reseller or other party) or any other materials supplied by the customer and the printed article the subject of the customer’s order.
tedandjo.co.uk shall be under no liability if it shall be unable to perform any obligation which is owed by it to the customer for any reason beyond his control including (without limiting the foregoing) Act of God, legislation, war, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, lock-out, strike or other action taken by employees in contemplation or furtherance of a dispute or owing to any inability to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the customer may by written notice to tedandjo.co.uk elect to terminate the contract and pay for work done and materials used, but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
Variation to Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. The latest version of these terms and conditions may be accessed via the Website.
These terms and conditions and all other express terms of the contract with customers shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. English Courts shall have jurisdiction in relation to any matters arising in connection with any contract between the tedandjo.co.uk and the customer into which these terms are incorporated.